Easy Setup Procedure
Send Us Your File or We Can
Design it For You!
|1. Make sure total bleed
around is 0.125" (0.0625" for each side). Any
item you don't want cut-off, make sure they are
within 0.0625" from the cut line.
2. All images must be CMYK at 300 dpi.
3. All fonts embed or outline.
4. If you have front and back, they should be on
the one PDF.
5. Orientation of the file should be head to
6. Make a high resolution PDF
For a perfect black:
Text use 100K (C0, M0, Y0, K100)
Background and boxes: C30, M20, Y20, K100
To ensure blue and purple come out properly,
make sure the C and M values are 15% apart.
Need a PDF template?
Business Cards 2"x3.5"
2. Brochures 8.5"x11"
Rack Cards 4"x9"
Need more help? Just ask us.
Not sure, send us your file and we always check files.
If there is a problem, we will alert you.
You will receive a FREE online proof, just to make sure
we see what you see.
This process is for full color process labels
colour press printing.
|To make things easy, we are going to use
a business card as a sample product.
The principle is the same for any products, just the size
Remember, we print in full color process
and that means that you don't have to separate your artwork,
you don't have to worry about close registration, so that
will make it very easy.
1. Make sure any photos or images you use
are always at 300 DPI minimum.
2. Make sure that the image is converted to CMYK
3. Make sure all your fonts are converted to outlines or
curves. This can also be done when you
save your file.
4. Make sure that all your colors are converted to CMYK.
Need help? We do offer conversion
service. Just ask.
Does your artwork have bleeds?
Bleeds are when your product seems printed to the edge.
If so, use the following guidelines:
• The actual business
card size is 3.5"x2"
• The size you see is 2.125"x3.625".
The card will be
cut at the yellow dotted line.
This will give it the 3.5"x2" size.
• Make sure that all items that you
cut-off to be within .125"
all the way around.
The .0625" margin is shown as white dotted line.
So for any product that you do, make sure to have
an extra .0625" extra on each side and make sure to have all text
within 1/8" from the cut area.
Saving Your File:
For larger file sizes, please compress the files using WinZip or
OFFSET FLAT OR THERMOGRAPH PRINTING
This is for our labels and offset standard printing.
Offset printing is a traditional method of printing. Technically
everything is handled as a black and white. We will give you a brief
tutorial, so that you have your files setup correctly. Remember, we
also provide design service for these products. Standard setup is about
$35 per side, but the more separations, the more the cost is.
Some important basic tips:
- Make sure the images are 300 DPI. Full color images should be
turned into grayscale.
- Avoid using JPEG files, since everything in that file will be
considered as grayscale and solid colors will turn-out faded.
This is the separation:
If you printed the above cards, here are some extra charges:
- The colors are very close and within 1/16". The extra cost
on this is $40.
- There is a bleed, where the colors go past each side. 4
sides x $15 = $60.
To avoid the extra charges, you can have no bleeds and have the